“I have just been condemned, not to a shameful death, which can only apply to felons, but rather to finding your brother again...I seek forgiveness for all whom I know for every harm I may have unwittingly caused them...Adieu, good, gentle sister...I embrace you with all my heart as well as the poor, dear children." Marie Antoinette's final letter to her sister-in-law, Madame Élisabeth Leah Marie Brown, TitillatingTidbitsAboutMarieAntoinette Http:/...

“I have just been condemned, not to a shameful death, which can only apply to felons, but rather to finding your brother again...I seek forgiveness for all whom I know for every harm I may have unwittingly caused them...Adieu, good, gentle sister...I embrace you with all my heart as well as the poor, dear children." Marie Antoinette's final letter to her sister-in-law, Madame Élisabeth Leah Marie Brown, TitillatingTidbitsAboutMarieAntoinette Http:/...