Henry VIII a Ana Bolena...Happy Valentines "The demonstrations of your affection are such, and the beautiful words of your letter are so cordially phrased, that they really oblige me to honour, love, and serve you for ever.... "For my part, I will out-do you, if this be possible, rather than reciprocate, in loyalty of heart and my desire to please you. "Beseeching you also that if I have in any way offended you, you will give me the same absolution for which you ask, assuring you tha...

Henry VIII a Ana Bolena...Happy Valentines "The demonstrations of your affection are such, and the beautiful words of your letter are so cordially phrased, that they really oblige me to honour, love, and serve you for ever.... "For my part, I will out-do you, if this be possible, rather than reciprocate, in loyalty of heart and my desire to please you. "Beseeching you also that if I have in any way offended you, you will give me the same absolution for which you ask, assuring you tha...