Nancy Wake, nicknamed "The White Mouse," served as a British agent during the latter part of World War II. One of the Allies' most decorated servicewomen of the war. A quote of hers about the inaccuracies of the TV movie about her: "For goodness' sake, did the allies parachute me into France to fry eggs and bacon for the men?...There wasn’t an egg to be had for love nor money, and even if there had been, why would I be frying it when I had men to do that sort of thing?"

Nancy Wake, nicknamed "The White Mouse," served as a British agent during the latter part of World War II. One of the Allies' most decorated servicewomen of the war. A quote of hers about the inaccuracies of the TV movie about her: "For goodness' sake, did the allies parachute me into France to fry eggs and bacon for the men?...There wasn’t an egg to be had for love nor money, and even if there had been, why would I be frying it when I had men to do that sort of thing?"